Being a vlogger - or video blogger - seems really cool, but gaining and audience is harder than it sounds. Preparing before becoming a vlogger can really help you along your path to becoming a successful vlogger.
8. Invest time and effort into vlogging because you are passionate about it. Don't be in it for the money. Because when you realize that your vlogs aren't getting you money, you can get pretty upset.
1 Prepare your equipment. You don't have to buy the best equipment or cameras for your vlogs. Most you should focus on is getting a camera with good HD quality, and one that provides good sound quality for your viewers. These can be found at any store near you.
2 Plan catchy titles for your vlogs. They don't even have to be catchy. It can just be a title that can trigger a particular memory in your audience. The title can be fun. The title can be wild. The title can even be mischievous! Here are some examples of fun titles:
3 Get the right lighting. Usually, the best time to vlog is around 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. Those are the times when sunlight is most present.
4 Have a simple, but usual background. This is for if you are not vlogging around the house or in public.
2. Learn to edit videos. This is a major thing you have to know how to use. Understand what you can to do to improve your videos.
3. Upload your videos around your job. When you join YouTube, you're not going to automatically make money. Unless you're getting a good amount of views on your videos, don't quit your day job just yet.
4. Listen to your audience. Ask them for suggestions and make them feel apart of your life. If you're looking for name suggestions, say, "Guys, I'm looking for a good name for my hamster (or whatever the case may be). Let me know in the comments below what you think."
5. Become a "yes man." If your subscribers want you to do something, try to do it! It will build their trust in you.
6. Don't listen to the haters. Sure, you might notice a few dislikes here and there, but you should focus on what brings you joy. You should be too focused on making a difference than the negativity that is thrown at you.
7. Build a vlogging community. Comment on vlogs that address similar topics to yours. Subscribe to YouTube channels and invite vloggers to watch your content. Make friends with them!