Last Updated on
II. Over the counter.
- Visit any BPI Branch.
- Proceed to the Branch Electronic Assistant (BEA) terminal.
- Select “Other Merchants”.
- Input your 16-digit BPI ePay Mastercard card number as reference number. *email us to get epay mastercard number
- Input the amount you want to load.
- Confirm the transaction details and select “Next”.
- Get your Queue Number.
- Proceed to the Branch teller when your number is called and inform her you want to load WEBBOX BPI ePay Mastercard number under account name (Alexis A. Aspi)
- The amount loaded will be credited to your BPI ePay Mastercard number the next banking day. Email your Bank Slip to firstname.lastname@example.org and your email subject.
If you have a Savings or Current Account with BPI, you can easily transfer funds at your most convenient time from your BPI Account to your BPI ePay Mastercard number Card through the following BPI electronic channels: